If you were planning on taking in the parade and championship celebration Saturday, you’ll need to know where you can and can’t park.
On Friday, LSU released this list of lots that will be closed, as they are part of the actual parade route:
- Lot 203 (Peabody)
- Lot 204 (Thomas Boyd)
- Lot 202 (Indian Mounds)
- Huey P. Long Circle
- Music & Dramatic Arts Circle
- Street parking along Dalrymple Drive
- Street parking along Donahue Drive
- Street parking along Fieldhouse Drive
Personal vehicles left in these lots will be subject to relocation beginning at 5 a.m. on Saturday, Jan. 18.
Additionally, will be reserved for parade-related vehicles. Unauthorized vehicles in these lots will be subject to relocation beginning at 5 a.m. on Saturday, Jan. 18.
- Lot 101 (West Stadium Lot)
- Lot 104 (Bernie Moore Lot)
- Lot 201 (PMAC Lot)
- Lot 300 (Powerhouse Lane)
- Lot 405 (Football Operations)