FITNESS FRIDAY ON THE CLARENCE BUGGS SHOW 02-01-19

0

Angela Miller (Executive Director at Susan G Komen Baton Rouge) talks with Clarence. Susan G. Komen Baton Rouge is dedicated to combating breast cancer at every front. Through events like the Komen Baton Rouge Race for the Cure®, Komen Baton Rouge invests 75 percent of the funds raised to support vital local breast health education and breast cancer screening and treatment programs for medically underserved women. The remaining 25 percent supports the national Komen Grants Program , which funds groundbreaking breast cancer research, meritorious awards and educational and scientific programs around the world.

About author

Brian Haldane

Brian started in radio in late 2004 as a part-time board operator, but “made his bones” in the business a year later when Hurricane Katrina struck, catapulting him into a full time position covering both news and production of live broadcasts. Haldane was promoted to Program Director in 2008 and held that post until 2011 when he was recruited to help launch a new station. In 2011, Brian helped launch Talk 107.3 FM. He was the morning show co-host, and helped build the show and the station into a top 10 performer. From there, Brian has moved on to work in Inbound Marketing, where he strives to marry the worlds of traditional advertising w/ the marketing methods of tomorrow. He also hosts a number of podcasts, including The Red Bayou Show, which is featured here.

No comments